You must connect members to your account before you can add them to a team. As a facilitator:
- To add members who are part of a class or training (thus, using Using an SDI 2.0 Credit and a Training Credit (formerly known as a Learner Toolkit Credit)), see Add
- Send Invitations to New and Existing Members Using the Train Tab .
Follow these steps to a member to your account.
- (because you're running a workshop using the Core Strengths Results through Relationships Workshop Curriculum)
You can create a class of members and , invite them to take the SDI 2.0, and give them a copy of their Learner Guide. Too add a member your account To send an invitation to a new or existing member by using an SDI 2.0 Credit and a Training Credit (formerly known as Learner Toolkit Credit), follow these steps:
Log in to app.corestrengths.com.
Click Train in the top-level navigation.
Click Classes in the second-level navigation.
Click Add Class + and fill out the relevant details for the class making sure the class name is unique and save.
- Click on the class you created
- Click Add Learner +.
Update the following fields:
If you don’t want to enter a job title, include a hyphen ( - ) in this column.
Click Add Learner.
Repeat these steps for every member you'd like to add to your account.
Add Members Using the Assess Tab
- Create a Class
- Send SDI 2.0 Invitations and Reminders to Class Members
- Print SDI 2.0 Assessment Results for a Class