If you took the assessment and are unhappy with your results you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and make your request to have your results deleted. This request may take up to 5 working days to complete.
|We do have plans to improve this process in the near future.|
|List by label (Content by label)|
- The test/retest reliability of the Motives scales is +/- 6 points. This means that the majority of results do not change enough to alter the basic understanding or interpretation of the results. In retest, assessment results that were close to a border of a different MVS or Conflict Sequence might move to the other side of that border, but that is rare. When that happens, we have point 2.
- Most people who retake the assessment prefer their first results.
- The SDI is FOR you not ABOUT you. It is not intended as a diagnostic nor to put you in a box, but rather to allow you to recognize your preferences and motives and then how those things change when faced with conflict. Humans are complex and some aspects of your results might feel more accurate than others. This is expected.
- What do you believe the results are saying about you?
- What are you hoping they would say?
- Have you reviewed your results with a certified facilitator? If not, we encourage you to do so.
- Finally, if you believe it is important to redo the assessment you may choose 1 of the 2 options below:
SDI 2.0 Assessment Retake Option 1
- Log in to the Core Strengths Platform at https://app.corestrengths.com.
- Click on the circle in the upper right corner.
- Click Profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click REQUEST DELETION. A Deletion request may take up to 30 days.
- Once your deletion request has been fulfilled contact email@example.com and ask to have a new invitation sent to your preferred email address.
You can then retake the SDI 2.0 assessment and have your new results shown.
SDI 2.0 Assessment Retake Option 2
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for an assessment retake. Please include an alternate email address to the one currently in our system.
- Our support team will create a free basic account for this purpose and send you an invitation to complete the SDI to your alternative email address.
- Once you complete the assessment you may compare your results side by side to determine the one you prefer to show in your work account.
Please note that it may take up to 5 working days for our support team to fulfill your request.