The Core Strengths Presenter (CSP) is available for either macOS or Windows environments.
Windows users should refer to Download and Install the Core Strengths Presenter (CSP) for Windows.
Install the Bespoke Core Strengths Presenter for macOS
To install the Bespoke Core Strengths Presenter (CSP) for macOS, follow these steps:
1. Log in to https://app.corestrengths.com/login.
2. Click Train in the top-level navigation.
3. Click Resources in the drop-down menu.
4. Under the Presenter tab, choose from any of the available languages in the list.
5. Click Download.
6. A pop-up window appears.
7. Complete the form, and a USB drive containing the Bespoke CSP in the language variant you selected will be shipped to you.
8. Plug the USB drive into your computer.
9. Using Finder, navigate to the USB drive. There you will find a file labeled CSP nnNN v4.9.0.dmg where nnNN represents the language and country codes. For example CSP enUS v4.9.0.dmg is the English version for the United States and CSP frCA v4.9.0.dmg is the French version for Canada.
10. Double-click the dmg file on the USB drive which will open a dialog box.
11. Install the CSP to your computer by doing a drag-and-drop of the CSP icon onto the Applications icon. This action will cause the CSP to be written to your Applications folder on your computer. Once the copy has been completed, you can close the dialog box.
12. Use Finder to navigate to your Applications folder where you can double-click and launch the CSP, or create an alias (i.e. a shortcut) for the CSP that you can have on your desktop to make launching the CSP easier.
13. Once you've launched the CSP for the first time, you will be prompted to enter your presenter key and continue with the initial configuration. See Find Your Presenter Key.
14. You will be asked to create a 4-digit PIN, select two security questions, and provide answers to those questions.
15. Congratulations, your CSP is now ready for use.
Store your 4-digit PIN and answers to the two security questions in a safe place. You need this 4-digit PIN to access the CSP in all future uses, and you need the answers to your security questions if you ever forget your PIN.
Close the DMG file by right-clicking the icon and choosing Eject.
Troubleshoot the CSP Installation for macOS
If you are having issues installing the CSP for macOS, follow these steps to troubleshoot your download:
You want to be able to launch the CSP application from your desktop.
- From your Applications folder, right-click the CSP icon.
- Right-click or two-finger tap your trackpad to open a menu of choices.
- Choose Create an alias.
- Drag the CSP alias to your desktop, or move it to another location of your choosing.
Alternatively, you can take these steps:
- From your Applications folder, click the CSP icon.
- The CSP appears in your Dock.
- Right-click or two-finger tap the Dock icon.
- Select Options.
- Choose Keep in Dock.
|You’re prompted to enter your Presenter key every time you launch the CSP.||See Stop the CSP From Asking for Your Presenter Key at Every Launch. |
|You’re unable to download the CSP from the Core Strengths Platform due to network issues.|
Reach out to your Client Partner and ask for a ZIP file with the download, a thumb drive with the CSP, or a special link that downloads the installation kit.
To find the contact information for your Client Partner, follow these steps:
- Log in to app.corestrengths.com.
- Click Train in the top-level navigation.
- Click Resources in the second-level navigation.
Your Client Partner's contact information appears below the banner image.