You must add members to your account to send assessments.
You have two options for adding and inviting members:
- Add a member and send just an SDI 2.0 invitation (not through a Class), see below.
- Add a member by inviting them to a Core Strengths Results Through Relationships Class, see Add or Reschedule a Learner to a Class.
Members can be added individually or as a bulk upload; you can find instructions below.
Add a Member then Send an Assessment
Follow these steps to invite participants to your account:
Log in to the platform: app.corestrengths.com/login.
Click your avatar/initials in the upper right corner.
Click Switch to select the account you want to invite the participant into.
Go to the Assess tab in the top-level navigation.
Click ADD MEMBER.
Enter date and the email address(es) in the spaces provided.
Click Send Invite.
They will receive an email asking them to opt-in to the account.
Add a Batch of Members and Send Assessments
Follow these steps to create a CSV upload file to add multiple members to your account:
- Log in to app.corestrengths.com.
- Click Account in the top-level navigation.
- Click Add Member +.
- Click Batch CSV Template to download the template.
A CSV template downloads.
- In the CSV template, fill in the following columns with the required information:
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
If you don’t want to enter a job title, include a hyphen ( - ) in this column.
Save the file in a place where you'll remember.
Click Batch Upload Members.
From your files, navigate to the CSV file, and then click Choose.
- Select the Members and click "Invite".