If you are an owner or facilitator, you can print SDI 2.0 Assessment Results for an upcoming class. To print SDI 2.0 Assessment Results, follow these steps:
- Log in to app.corestrengths.com.
- Click Train in the top-level navigation.
- Click Classes in the second-level navigation.
- Click the class for which you want to download assessment reports.
Check the box next to the learners' names whom you want to download reports for.
Alternatively, you can check the box from the bulk actions menu to select everyone in your list, and then uncheck learners from there.
- Click Reports in the bulk actions menu.
- Check the box next to SDI 2.0 Assessment Results.
- Click Generate report(s).
The reports download to your computer.
9. Print the files:
Mac users: From your downloads folder, highlight the reports you want to print, and then press Command+P.
You must have Preview set as your default PDF viewer.
Windows users: From your downloads folder, highlight the reports you want to print, and then press Ctrl+P.