Create a team to compare results among a group of people. Members must be connected to the account before you can add them to a team. Follow these steps to create a team.
- Log in to app.corestrengths.com.
- Click Teams in the top-level navigation.
- Click Create Team + below the banner image.
- In the Team and Team Description fields, enter a brief name and description of your team.
- In the search bar under Directory, type the name of the member you'd like to add to your team and then click Add.
Repeat this step for all members you'd like to add to your team.
- After you've added your team members, click Save.
- Scroll to your list of team members and click Connect for every member.
- After the members accept your invitation, you can compare the team's Motives and Conflict sequences as well as an overall team Strengths portrait. See Compare Your Results With Another Member's Results.